Drink responsibly. Corona Premier® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL. Per 12 fl. oz. serving average analysis: Calories 90, carbs 2.6 grams, protein 0.7 grams, fat 0.0 grams.
Drink responsibly. Corona Premier® Beer. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL. Per 12 fl. oz. serving average analysis: Calories 90, carbs 2.6 grams, protein 0.7 grams, fat 0.0 grams.
In order to enhance your experience of our products, Constellation Brands, Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively, “Company”) makes this website available for the personal use and enjoyment of visitors who are of legal drinking age (the “Website”). Company has established these Terms and Conditions so that you will know what is expected from Company, and Company will know what to expect from you. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
YOU MUST BE OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE TO USE THIS WEBSITE. IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL DRINKING AGE, DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR IF YOU LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IS NOT PERMITTED, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDE AN AGREEMENT TO MANDATORY ARBITRATION, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO SUBMIT ANY DISPUTE RELATED TO THE WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES TO BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION RATHER THAN PROCEEDING IN COURT.
THE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROVISION ALSO INCLUDES A CLASS ACTION WAIVER, WHICH MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO PROCEED WITH ANY DISPUTE INDIVIDUALLY AND NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ALSO INCLUDE A JURY WAIVER.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ARBITRATION, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, AND JURY WAIVER CAN BE FOUND IN THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, CLASS ACTION WAIVER, AND JURY WAIVER SECTION BELOW.
This Website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. The copyrights to all contents of this Website are proprietary to Company or its third-party licensors, and you may not reproduce, display, post on any other website, modify, distribute, perform, reuse, broadcast, or otherwise transmit any portion of this Website without Company’s written consent. All content, names, logos, taglines, trademarks, service marks, design marks, trade dress, brand identities, graphics, artwork, videos, music, software and other intellectual property contained on this Website are owned or licensed by Company and may not be used by you without the prior written consent of Company.
You represent and warrant to Company that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the terms, conditions or notices in these Terms and Conditions and on this Website. Any unauthorized use of the content of this Website may subject you to civil or criminal penalties.
Although Company makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the Website is up-to-date and correct, Company makes no warranties as to its accuracy. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You acknowledge that any electronic mail, electronic messaging or other input to Company through this Website is non-confidential. The submission of such materials in no way creates any obligation or duty on the part of Company to post or use such materials or, if Company does so, to give you credit or payment. You represent and warrant that you own or have permission to transmit any materials, videos, GIFs, images, photographs, content, or communications (collectively, “Material(s)”) transmitted by you to this Website and that such Materials do not infringe upon, misappropriate, or violate the copyright, trademark, other intellectual property, publicity, or privacy rights of any third party or non-person, whether living or dead. By submitting, transmitting or posting any Material to this Website, you grant Company and all other such third parties as Company may designate, the absolute, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right and permission to reproduce, publish, store, post, display, distribute, identify, depict, modify, license, exploit, prepare derivative works of and/or otherwise use the Material, in any manner, form, format or media now or hereinafter created and for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising, all without further notice, consent or payment.
All Material you submit to Company through the Website must be your original creation – in other words, you must have created the Material. If the Material is not your original creation, the person who created the Material must submit it. By submitting Material to the Website, in addition to the representations and warranties in the paragraph above, you represent and warrant that you are at least legal drinking age, and that such Material, including the contents thereof, is your original creation, has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work, and is your sole and exclusive property.
In addition to the rights granted above, by submitting Material to the Website which feature or include your image or likeness, you hereby grant Company permission to use your image or likeness as it appears in any such Material and to reproduce, publish, store, post, distribute, display, identify, depict, modify, license, exploit, prepare derivative works of and/or otherwise use the Material, and to post such Material (as submitted, or as edited, modified or otherwise changed at Company’s sole discretion) in composite or distorted character, with or without accompanying music or credit to you, in any manner, form, format or media now or hereinafter created and for any purpose, including but not limited to advertising, all without further notice, consent or payment. If you submit any Material that contains the image or likeness of any person other than you, you agree to obtain written permission from each such person for Company to use such image or likeness as it appears in such Material and to post such Material on the Website, in the manners described above. By submitting any photograph that contains the image or likeness of any person other than you, you represent and warrant that you have obtained such written permission and that such person is of legal drinking age.
Any Material submitted to the Website that shows illegal, dangerous, unsafe, pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, or threatening activity or material; any activity or material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation, or the rights of third parties; or that is otherwise deemed by Company, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate (including, without limitation, if any such photograph contains an image of a competitive product) will not be posted. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any Material will not be accepted or posted, or may be removed to the extent permissible by law, if Company believes, in its sole discretion, that it contains any of the following:
You must be of legal drinking age to submit Material to the Website.
The third-party websites (including but not limited to social media platforms) linked from this Website, or any link contained in a linked site, are not under Company’s control, and Company does not assume any responsibility or liability for such third-party content. Company provides these links for your convenience only, and Company makes no guarantees, representations or warranties as to, and shall have no liability for, any content delivered on any third-party website, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness of such content. You are responsible for complying with the policies of any third-party website you visit.
You must obtain Company’s permission to link this Website, or any page on the Website, to your website. The fact that Company may be linked to third party websites does not indicate that Company has granted permission to link, and does not constitute an affiliation with, endorsement or recommendation of such third-party website.
This Website is created and controlled by Company in the State of New York. You agree that any claim arising from or relating to this Website, the services provided through this Website or these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the substantive laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. This Website has been designed to comply with United States law. You are responsible for complying with all applicable local laws if you access this Website from locations outside the United States.
The parties to these Terms and Conditions agree that final and binding arbitration on an individual basis shall be the sole and exclusive forum and remedy for any and all disputes and claims that cannot be resolved informally and that relate in any way to or arise out of our service, this Website or these Terms and Conditions. The parties hereto acknowledge and agree that the Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to arbitrations under these Terms and Conditions (despite any other choice of law provision).
Arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (the “AAA”). For claims of less than or equal to $75,000 (exclusive of attorney’s fees, costs, and alleged punitive damages or penalties), the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules will apply; for claims over $75,000, the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules will apply. The AAA rules are available at https://www.adr.org. Any Notice of Arbitration should be mailed to us at the following address: Constellation Brands, Inc. 207 High Point Drive, Building 100, Victor, NY 14564 Attn: Legal Department.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ARBITRATION SHALL PROCEED SOLELY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS WITHOUT THE RIGHT FOR ANY DISPUTES TO BE ARBITRATED ON A CLASS ACTION BASIS OR ON BASES INVOLVING CLAIMS BROUGHT IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF OTHERS. Disputes may not be joined or consolidated unless agreed to in writing by all parties. No arbitration award or decision will have any preclusive effect as to issues or claims in any dispute with anyone who is not a named party to the arbitration. In the event that this CLASS ACTION WAIVER is deemed unenforceable, then any putative class action may only proceed in a court of competent jurisdiction WITHOUT A JURY and not in arbitration.
By agreeing to arbitration, the parties understand and agree that they are waiving their rights to maintain other available resolution processes, such as a court action or administrative proceeding, to settle their disputes. The rules in arbitration are different. There is no judge or jury, and review of an arbitrator’s decision is very limited. BOTH PARTIES FURTHER AGREE THAT, WHETHER A CLAIM WILL BE RESOLVED IN ARBITRATION OR IN COURT, THE PARTIES BOTH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL INVOLVING ANY CLAIMS OR DISPUTES.
Company is the owner or exclusive regional licensee of the trademarks of the products listed on this Website and all related logos and designs, and many other trademarks, service marks, design marks, logos, taglines and trade dress (collectively, the “Trademarks”) in the United States and other countries.
These Trademarks may not be used:
Company may terminate your right to use this Website, with or without cause at any time in its sole discretion, including, without limitation, upon your violation of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of termination, all representations, warranties, indemnifications, and promises made by you shall survive.
You shall indemnify, defend and hold Company, and its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, members, managers, agents, other business partners and employees, harmless from and against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
Materials may be made available via the Website by third parties not within Company’s control. Company is under no obligation to scan content posted on the Website for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, Company respects the copyright interests of others, and it is Company’s policy not to permit Materials known by Company to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Website. Accordingly, Company complies with the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.).
If you believe any Materials on the Website infringe a copyright, you should provide Company with written notice that at a minimum contains:
All DMCA notices should be sent to Company’s designated Copyright Agent as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org; or Constellation Brands, Inc. 207 High Point Drive, Building 100 Victor, NY 14564, Attn: Copyright Agent, Legal Department.
Upon receipt of a notice of infringement that complies or substantially complies with the DMCA, Company will act promptly to remove or disable access to any Material claimed to be infringing. Company will take reasonable steps to notify the user that created or posted the relevant Material that it has removed or disabled access thereto. Any user whose Material has been removed or disabled in accordance with this policy may provide Company with a counter notification under the DMCA. Such counter notification must be provided in writing addressed to Company’s Copyright Agent at the address listed above and must contain:
The DMCA allows Company to restore removed content if the party filing the original DMCA notice does not file a court action against the user within 10 business days of receiving the copy of the counter notification.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that Material or activity on the Website was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is Company’s policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others. In no event shall Company be liable for any claim of copyright infringement which may arise from the posting of any Material on any third-party website or that may arise from any other unauthorized use by a third party of such Material or other Company user generated content.
Effective Date: March 10, 2020
By visiting or using our Services, we may collect the following categories of personal information (“Personal Information”) you provide to us:
We may from time to time request you post comments and images from your social media account(s) (including, but not limited to, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook) with certain hashtags. In certain instances, if you add those hashtags to your image, depending upon your social media privacy settings, the image may be redisplayed on our Services. While you retain ownership of the image, using the hashtags we request gives us permission to display and re-display the image. The image may contain information about you, and we may collect and use that information for marketing and research purposes. If you do not want your image posted on our Services, please do not use our requested hashtags.
We may also automatically collect the following categories of network activity and/or device information (some of which may qualify as “Personal Information” or “Personal Data” under applicable law) from devices (e.g., mobile, computer, laptop, tablet) used to visit or use our Services ("Device Information"):
For Services related to our mobile applications, we may also collect precise geo-location information from your device with your consent in accordance with applicable law. If you do not consent to collection of this information, certain Services (e.g., personalized location-based services and content) will not function properly and you will not be able to use those Services. You can stop our collection of location information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
Personal Information and Device Information are collectively referred to as “information.” Information may be combined to assist us with drawing inferences or otherwise as may be relevant to the purposes for which the information was collected, as described below.
We may use the information we collect from you to:
We may also use precise geolocation, where you have provided your consent for us to collect such information, to provide location-based services and content, as well as to understand traffic patterns in and around our retail locations.
We also use your birthdate to verify that you are of legal drinking age, as we are in the business of selling alcoholic beverage products.
In addition, we use your information for compliance with our company policies and procedures, for accounting and financial purposes, and as otherwise consented to by you and as required or permitted by law. If you do not provide us with information as described above, we may not be able to fulfill the applicable purpose of collection, such as to respond to your queries or provide our Services to you.
From time to time, we may share with our affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, third party service providers and authorities the following categories of information: Identifiers; Commercial Information; Device Information.
This information may be shared in the following circumstances:
We may share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries and business partners in the US and worldwide for the purposes described above and for other general business administration purposes. By visiting or using our Services or otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer of your information throughout our network of entities. To opt-out of such disclosures, please see the “Choice" section below.
We may share your information with third parties who perform functions on our behalf (e.g., hosting or operating our Services, processing credit card payments, sending email marketing communications, carrying out contests, special offers, or promotions, processing job applications, data analysis and other business support services). We do not authorize these third parties to use your information for purposes other than for which it was provided, and do not authorize these third parties to disclose that information to unauthorized parties. We require these third parties to maintain appropriate security to protect your information from unauthorized access or processing.
We may disclose your information to regulatory authorities, courts, government agencies and other third parties where we believe that doing so would be in accordance with or permitted or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process, to defend the interests, rights, and/or property of us or others, or to respond to emergencies.
We may transfer your information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, brands, affiliates, subsidiaries or other assets.
In addition to the above circumstances, we may share your information with other parties as directed by you or subject to your consent. We may also share and otherwise process aggregated information or de-identified information that does not identify you individually with other parties. For example, we may share aggregated statistics about pages viewed on our websites or Services, demographic information and sales, and other shopping information with third parties to enrich your visitor experience.
When you use our Services, we along with our affiliates, subsidiaries and third-party service providers may use “cookies” and similar technologies (e.g., beacons, log files, pixels and Flash LSOs) (collectively, “technology”). This technology involves placing small files/code on your device or browser that serve a number of purposes, such as remembering your preferences (e.g., language) and generally improving your experience on or with our Services.
Specifically, we may use such technology for purposes such as to:
Where required by law, we collect your consent for the use of such technologies.
A cookie is a small text file saved on your device or browser. Some of these cookies are necessary for the functioning of our Services (known as “Strictly Necessary” cookies), while others are not (known as “Non-Essential” cookies). Some cookies (known as “persistent cookies”) will remain on your device until you delete them, while others (known as “session cookies”) are automatically erased when you exit your Internet browser.
You can set your device or browser to accept or reject most cookies, or to notify you in most situations that a cookie is offered so that you can decide whether to accept it. However, if you block cookies, certain features on our Services may not function. Additionally, even if you block or delete Cookies, not all tracking will necessarily stop.
We may place or recognize technology on your browser or device when you visit or use our Services for purposes of serving you targeted advertising (also referred to as “online behavioral advertising”). We also work with third party advertising companies who place their own cookies or similar technology on your browser or device when you visit or use our Services and other websites to serve customized advertisements to you as you browse the Internet. As noted above, you can set your device or browser to accept or reject most cookies, or at least notify you in most situations that the technology is offered. In addition, the advertising companies we engage participate in one of the following self-regulatory programs for online behavioral advertising, which provide the corresponding user opt-outs:
Please note that even if you reject such technology, you may continue to receive advertisements, but the advertisements will not be tailored to your browsing activities and interests.
We automatically gather log files, such as your IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data when you use our Services. We may combine information in log files with your information.
Clear Gifs are embedded on our Services and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. The information collected by these technologies is associated with other technology and information, but only for internal tracking purposes only.
Flash Local Storage Objects (“Flash LSOs”/“Flash Cookies”) display content based upon your preferences for how you like to view our Services. Flash LSOs are different from browser cookies because of the amount of, type of, and how information is stored. Cookie management tools provided by your browser will not remove Flash LSOs. To learn how to manage privacy and storage settings for Flash LSOs, click here.
If you no longer wish to receive email marketing communications from us, you may opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails by using the unsubscribe method provided in our communications (e.g., by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email to unsubscribe). Alternatively, to the extent that applicable law requires your prior opt-in consent to receive marketing and promotional emails, we will ask for your consent and you can choose not to opt-in.
If you no longer want to receive text messages from us, reply STOP (or as otherwise instructed) in the text message. Alternatively, to the extent that applicable law requires your prior opt-in consent to receive text messages, we will ask for your consent and you can choose not to opt-in.
To exercise choices regarding cookies set through our Services, as well as other types of online tracking and interest-based advertising, see the "Cookies and Similar Technologies" section above.
In addition to the above methods of exercising choice, to the extent required by applicable law, we also provide you the ability to opt out of sharing your information with certain third parties for their own use by contacting us as detailed in the "Contact Us" section below. You may also send requests about your contact preferences related to the items listed above or changes to your information to us as detailed in the "Contact Us" section below.
If you have created an online account with us and would like to update the information you have provided to us, you can access your account to view and make changes or corrections to your information. Depending on applicable law, you may have the right, and we also provide you with the opportunity to be informed of whether we are processing your information and to access, correct, update, oppose, delete, block, limit or object, upon request and free of charge, to our use of your information to the extent required by applicable law. For such inquiries, please contact us as detailed under the "Contact Us" heading below. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and as required by applicable law. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, to complete any transactions that you began prior to your request, or for other purposes as required
We take commercially-reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures to protect your information, including generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us during transmission and once we receive it. When you provide us sensitive information (e.g., credit card number), we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (“SSL”) or similar technology. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, so we unfortunately cannot guarantee absolute security. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (e.g., if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please contact us immediately as detailed under the "Contact Us" heading below.
Some of the parties identified above may be located in countries that do not provide an equivalent level of protection as your home country. Where required, we have taken appropriate measures to allow and secure the transfer of information about you to these recipients for the purposes described above and in order to comply with local data privacy laws. By using some of our Services, and providing us information about you, you consent to the international transfer of information about you to the above parties.
Our Services are intended only for those of legal drinking age and we do not knowingly collect information from individuals under the legal drinking age, children or minors. If we have actual knowledge that information about a child has been collected, we will take the appropriate steps to delete the information.
If you reside in California, we are required to provide additional information to you about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, and you may have additional rights with regard to how we use your Personal Information. We have included this California-specific information below.
Consistent with the "Information We Collect and Receive About You" section above, we collect certain categories and specific pieces of information about individuals that are considered “Personal Information” in California (“CA Personal Information”). As detailed above, we may collect this CA Personal Information from you and other third parties. We collect, share and disclose CA Personal Information for the business and commercial purposes described in the "The Business and Commercial Purposes for which We Use Your Information", "How We Share Your Information for Our Business Purposes" and "How We Share Your Information for Other Purposes" sections above.
Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, if you are a California resident who provides Personal Information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use, you may request to opt-out of such sharing by a brand at no-cost by following the instructions in the "Choices and Rights" section above, or by contacting us as detailed in the "Contact Us" section below. Please be aware that your opt-out will apply only to the sharing by that particular brand.
Subject to certain exceptions, as a California resident, you have the right to:
In addition to the above, California residents have the right to opt-out of the “sale” of their Personal Information, as such term is defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act. To exercise this right, click here.
Should you wish to request the exercise of your other rights as detailed above with regard to your Personal Information, we will not discriminate against you by offering you different pricing or products, or by providing you with a different level or quality of products, based solely upon this request. Please see the "Contact Us" section below if you have questions or would like to exercise such rights.
Constellation Brands, Inc.
207 High Point Drive
Victor, NY 14564
Corona Premier® Golf Bag Sweepstakes 2020
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Corona Premier® Golf Bag Sweepstakes 2020 (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents residing in the state(s) Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia (“Eligibility Area”) who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who are employees or agents of Crown Imports LLC, Administrator (as defined below), their respective parent companies, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors and the service agencies or independent contractors of any of the above organizations; (b) suppliers, distributors or retailers of alcohol beverage products; (c) individuals engaged in the development of, the production or distribution of materials for, or the implementation of this Sweepstakes; or (d) employees of, persons in the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as any person in any of the preceding categories. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside Eligibility Area and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Crown Imports LLC, 131 South Dearborn Street, Chicago, IL 60603. Administrator: Nymble Agency, 5000 Crosswinds Drive, Wilmington, NC 28409.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on September 23, 2020 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on November 16, 2020 at 11:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter: (a) During the Promotion Period, mail a 3x5 inch card on which you have handprinted the keyword: CORONA PREMIER GOLF BAG SWEEPSTAKES and your complete legal name, mailing address (PO Boxes not permitted), phone number, valid email address, date of birth, and your signature to certify your eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes, consent to and compliance with these Official Rules and all applicable regulations and mail it to: CORONA PREMIER GOLF BAG SWEEPSTAKES, 5000 Crosswinds Drive, Wilmington, NC 28409. Mailed entries must be postmarked during the Promotion Period and received by 11:59 PM ET on November 20, 2020 to be eligible for inclusion in the random drawing; or (b) During the Promotion Period, locate and scan the Quick Response (“QR”) code on sponsor branded advertising materials using your web-enabled wireless device equipped with a QR code reader application (downloadable for free via the internet) to be taken to a website where you may follow the instructions to be entered into the Sweepstakes. Limit: One (1) QR entry per calendar day (for purposes of this Sweepstakes, a “calendar day” is defined as beginning at 12:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59 PM ET on any one (1) calendar date); or one (1) mailed entry per outer mailing envelope per calendar day. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different addresses, identities or registrations, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated, robotic, repetitive, programmed or similar entry methods or agents to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Facsimile and mechanically reproduced entries will not be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, illegible, invalid, postage-due, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter, if any, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder of the email address” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof that he/she is the authorized account holder. All entries submitted become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entries will not be judged but must adhere to the entry guidelines indicated herein, as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion.
5. Random Drawing(s): Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winner(s) are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will select the potential Sweepstakes winner(s) in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around November 23, 2020. The potential winner(s) will be notified by mail, email or phone on or about the first business day following the random drawing in which they were selected. Each potential winner of prizes valued at or greater than $25.00, will be required to sign and return to Sponsor/Sponsor’s representative, within three (3) calendar days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (a written “Affidavit”) in order to claim his/her prize and each potential winner of prizes valued at less than $25.00, will be required immediately upon notice or attempted notice is sent to attest by telephone (which Entrant agrees may be recorded by Sponsor, Administrator or their designees) to his/her eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes, consent to and compliance with these Official Rules (including but not limited to the Releases set forth in Sections 7 and 8 below) and all applicable regulations (an oral “Affidavit”). In the event that (i) a potential winner cannot be contacted, (ii) potential winner fails to sign (when required) and return the Affidavit within the required time period, (iii) either the prize notification or prize are returned as undeliverable, or (iv) the prize is declined for any reason, will result in disqualification without further notice and potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winner must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may select an alternate prize winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
6. Prizes: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Grand Prize shall consist of one (1) Corona Premier® branded golf bag. Prizes subject to availability. Each Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to surcharges, service charges, shipping and handling, taxes, and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Prizes consist of only the items specifically listed as part of the prize. Prizes details not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No alcohol is awarded in any prize. Resale of prize(s) is prohibited. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, stolen or mutilated prizes, in which event the prize is forfeited in its entirety, Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $198.00 total. Actual value may vary. Sponsor is not responsible for and winner will not receive any difference between the actual value and ARV of a prize. In the event that an insufficient number of eligible entries are received to award all available prizes, Sponsor is not obligated to award remaining prizes and no additional random drawings will take place. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. In the event of prize unavailability, if the Sweepstakes becomes impossible or commercially unreasonable to administrate, or any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, postpone, or modify (in whole or in part) the Sweepstakes. Winner(s) are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize award, receipt and/or use. Failure to pick-up or use prize does not relieve winner of his/her tax obligations associated with acceptance of a prize. Sweepstakes winnings will be reported to the Internal Revenue Service and winner can expect to receive a 1099 tax form for prizes which total more than $600.00 for the year. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all prizes: $198.00. Limit one (1) prize per entrant.
7. Release: In exchange for the right to participate in the Sweepstakes, the winner(s) agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in or in connection with the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, network connections or incomplete or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The releases hereunder are intended to apply to all claims not known or suspected to exist with the intent of waiving the effect of laws requiring the intent to release future unknown claims.
8. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of each winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, quotes, statements, opinions, biographical information and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media now known or hereinafter invented, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, any other promotion or applicable law, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software whether originating with entrant, Sponsor, or any third party; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, undeliverable, misdirected, illegible, damaged, incomplete, incorrect, stolen, or postage due entries/mail; or (f) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, unless it is not possible to award another entry due to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. In the event of a discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance, and in no event will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE STATE OF ILLINOIS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes and/or accepting an awarded prize, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Cook County, Illinois, having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than entrant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., evidenced costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winner List: For the names of the prize winners of prizes with values greater than $25.00, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by December 24, 2020 to: Nymble Agency, 5000 Crosswinds Drive, Wilmington, NC 28409.
Relax responsibly®. Corona® Hard Seltzer Spiked Sparkling Water with Natural Flavors. Imported by Crown Imports, Chicago, IL